It continues to get interesting.
In a bipartisan way, no less.
Despite the fact that Google News, when you select the "U.S." header, current displays no sign of this story anywhere, despite having multiple-story categories for:
- Puppy Smuggling (not kidding)
- Explosives missing in Albuquerque
- Polling data showing that more Americans prefer 'Merry Christmas' (I swear I'm not making this up)
- A 'Star Studded' memorial for Tookie Williams
- An emergency landing at Boston's Logan Airport
- Schwarzenegger asks that his name be removed from a stadium in his hometown
- ...and on, and on.
Posted by jbz at December 21, 2005 12:08 AM